Pages

Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: JUJU Cosmetics Whitening Mist - Peach Favor


I bought this product about a month ago. I never tried any of JUJU cosmetics products before, so at that time, I decided to give it a try, why not, right?

Product: - This mist has a weak acid formula, no mineral oil, is suitable for after washing the face , after taking a bath or even on the makeup. (I usually use it after I washed my face)

- It contains whitening and natural healing capabilities of the placenta, hyaluronic acid and peach leaf extracts along with powerful moisturizing ingredients.

How to use it: Spray at about 15cm from your face

How it smells: This product smells so good. If you love peach, this one is definitely right for you

Size: 250 ml (pretty good deal, huh?)

Price: $10.20. You can buy the product here

I love how this one smells. You feel very refreshing after spraying it. I am not sure this one can help you skin whitening or not, but it makes my skin so soft.

I used it for a month and I use it everyday. I still have 2/3 of the bottle. Good product at good price.

Review written by Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment