Pages

Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review and Swatch: Essie Navigate Her


Hi everyone, it has been a long time since my last review.
This time I gotta say that I felt in love with this color. I have to go and grab all of the rest of Essie Spring Collection. This is so amazing.

The color is so perfect for Spring. With two coats, and here we go, you get the perfect nail.
The only thing I don't like about Essie is their applicator brush. I wish they would change it someday.
But once again, this color is prettier in eyes then in camera.

Essie launched their Spring Collection with 6 colors: Navigate Her, A Crewed Interest, To Buy Or Not To Buy, Tour De Finance, Ole Caliente + Orange
Rating: A+

Where to buy: You can find Essie at Target, Walmart, any drugstore at $7.59 to $8.00 (Price may vary)

Review written by Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment