Pages

Search

Monday, March 19, 2012

Review 3LAB - Perfect Cleasing Foam





Today I gonna do a review on 3LAB - Perfect Cleansing Foam. 
I got this product from My March Glam Bag. So I tried it out. Like it said it is a richly foaming cleanser that gently removes impurities, soothes and hydrates. 
It said that it will help you brighten and soften your skin, even in the evening. But I do feel it so dry after I used it to wash my face.
After using this foam, I recommend you to apply some mist/toner on your face too.
Not recommend this product for sensitive skin or combination skin (like me).
Who is willing to pay $50 for just a 3.4oz of cleansing foam. I don't know but not me at all.

You can purchase this foam at Dermstore.com. Click here . At this time, they are on sale at $40.00

This review is written by Misa


No comments:

Post a Comment