Pages

Search

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish


Gotta say I love it.
Yesterday, I went to the store to find some eyeliner. Turned around and see this new nail polish. I caught my eyes immediately because of the look of the bottle, and also the color.

I bought "Eiffel for You". Haha I like the name so I bought it.

Some good points of this product:
- Easy to apply.
- Fast drying 
- Gentle formula
- Good applicator brush.
- Good color
- Good price
- Long lasting

I love their colors. I remind me of Essie. They have 42 colors for you to choose. The names of the colors are also funny, like "I'm Pink I'm in Love", "Rendez vous", "He Red my Mind", "Because UR Worth it", etc.

For a nail police, this product pleased me. I love it so much, so probably I will buy some more.
The price is $5.99 as listed on their website but I think the price may vary, like I bought it as $4.97 at HEB.

Highly recommend this product.


Review written by Misa

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this color today. Liked it for all the reasons you mentioned! Except for this color! Oh! I must say it looks gorgeous on you! But on me, it looked like I had dead hand! lol!

    ReplyDelete